Re: [cdt-dev] Overriding CDebugModelPresentation

hi,
        I extend the breakpoint window popup menu, Let user can add breakpoint to any address.

question: the breakpoint marker can not be draw on the CEditor, only on disassembly. how can I draw it on both view?

detail: I use the ICDITarget interface create location,
ICDIAddressLocation location = cdiTarget.createAddressLocation(new BigInteger("1000"));
cdiTarget.setAddressBreakpoint(ICDIBreakpoint.HARDWARE,
                                                                location, null, false);
The location created by createAddressLocation method, do not contain file information. In result, breakpoint marker can not be draw on the CEditor.

Remark:
If the executable file contain Debug information, GDB/MI set breakpoint command will return file information.
CDT5.0 has any change on it?

Best regards
                    Lijun
SUNNORTH