[cdt-dev] Custom build rules

How I can create universal build rule (using manged build system) for many files (grouping by file extensions)? Or, how I can create toll, which is toolchain-independent. I need use such tool with different toolchains. For example - many codegenerators (yacc, moc, byson, etc.).

The best solution - is analog of *.rule files in VS (2005 and greater).

Other solution - is extension-point for creating tools, that is toolchain-independent.

PS Sorry for my bad english (it's possible)

Back to the top