Re: [cdt-dev] Update on refactoring

On Wednesday 12 March 2008, Schorn, Markus wrote:

> I am looking forward to even more contributions. Now, that we have some
> infrastructure in place it should be easier to create new refactorings.

This is a list with all the refactorings and code generator we have based on
our old infrasture. Just for giving you an idea what you can expect in the
future:

Extract Function
Hide Member Function
Move Field
Move Member Function
Extract Subclass
Extract Baseclass
Separate Class
Implement Function
Declare Function
Move Function Definition
Generate Getters and Setters

We will adapt them to the new CDT refactoring infrasturcture and contribute
them. But we will not be able to do this for all of the refactorings before
RC0.

Emanuel
--
Emanuel Graf