[cdt-dev] debugger patches?

Is anybody taking care in particular for debugger component of cdt? I
recently submit another 6 patches for head and non of them were applied
or looked at...
If somebody going to look at this can you please start with 221224 -
this is serious refactoring, but we have to do it to prevent future
problems, and I can fix other patches that were using locking later...

218226        nor      P3      Wind      cdt-debug-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
    NEW            Deadlock of UI when trying to modify Source Lookup
Path from editor
219863     nor     P3     Wind     ken.ryall@xxxxxxxxx     ASSI
regression: Address breakpoints inserted from console do not resolve
location properly
220045     nor     P3     Wind     cdt-debug-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx     NEW
        Debuger is stopping on non-existing breakpoints for files with
same name
221224     nor     P3     Wind     cdt-debug-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx     NEW
        debugger mi target locking problems
221408     nor     P3     Wind     cdt-debug-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx     NEW
        Ability to move breakpoints manually to a different line
221944     nor     P3     Wind     cdt-debug-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx     NEW
        Cannot display long long int as hex

Back to the top