[cdt-dev] CDT API Documentation

Hi everyone,  I got a few questions for API documentation.

Do we have any documentation on CDT's APIs that outlines what breaking
changes CDT has made over the years?  I was googling and I didn't find any.
Is there a place where CDT consumers can see what changes are made (other
than the source code), and perhaps some guideline which would help the
consumers to migrate?  Are we keeping track of the incompatibility from
Europa for Ganymede?

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT