RE: [cdt-dev] nightly build (cdt-master-5.0.0-I200802271139.zip)

Hi Markus,

wasn’t able to install it instance. One of the jar files seems to be corrupt. I stepped back one build.

BTW, thanks for your fix with the ICPPDelegate. I was already debugging it the CPPSemantics class . The code around it was causing a lot of name resolution problems with commonly used templates in our application. Tons of them are gone now. It’s first time we can use Content Assist to its full bandwidth!

Jens.

Jens Elmenthaler
Platform & Components Lab

Architecture Development Team

Verigy Germany GmbH, Herrenberger Str. 130, 71034 Böblingen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen - Amtsgericht Böblingen HRB 6167

WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 16968742
Geschäftsführer: Hans-Jürgen Wagner, Dietmar Höller

Tel: +49 7031 4357-119

jens.elmenthaler@xxxxxxxxxx