From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Yelve Yakut
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 10:46 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re[cdt-dev] mote projects in CDT

Hello,

my question is quite similar.

I am working on a Linux machine and the remote folder is already mounted
on my machine via SSH-FS so Eclipse has already access to the files.
The only thing whats missing is that CDT connects to the remote machine
via SSH and compiles there.

Is it possible to script this feature?

Thanks,
Yelve Yakut