From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomljenovic Marko (G2/PJ-PMT2)
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 9:25 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: AW: [cdt-dev] How to import an exist Makefile to a cdt-project?

Hello Lazy Fox :)

1. Create a C - Makefile project (assuming the working dir of the make is the project root folder) 2. Change the project properties:
2a) Go to C/C++ Build - Builder settings and uncheck "use default build command"
2b) Add the command line (without the target to build) that calls your make, e.g. c:\make\make -f makefile.mak -k
2c) Go to tab Behaviour and add your targets for running an incremental build, clean build and compile build (make sure "Build (Incremental Build)" is checked. Otherwise the build cannot be started at all.
3) If everything is configured properly you can run the make by executing the menu entry Project -> Build Project