[cdt-dev] Fw: [CDT 4.0.3 Now Available]

Forwarding from CDT newsgroup....anyone has some suggestions for Gyorgy?

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab
----- Forwarded by Vivian Kong/Toronto/IBM on 02/27/2008 12:17 PM -----

----- Message from György Földvári <NOSPAM@NODOMAIN.NOWHERE> on Wed, 27 Feb
2008 18:00:50 +0100 -----
Did the followings:
1) Restore 4.0.3.
2) Exit Eclipse
3) Delete .metadata/.log
4) Delete the output folders of the projects
5) Start Eclipse
6) Refresh all projects
7) Build

Result:
- No -I switch passed to gcc, therefore build do not succeed:

======
Building file: ../src/AccessZone.cpp
Invoking: GCC C++ Compiler
g++ -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -MMD -MP -MF"src/AccessZone.d"
-MT"src/AccessZone.d" -o"src/AccessZone.o" "../src/AccessZone.cpp"
../src/AccessZone.cpp:6:20: error: EvcLog.h: No such file or directory
======

Include path settings of the project itself is correct, but checking it
on src folder the list is empty.

- No .log file has been created at all.

Gyorgy

Vivian Kong wrote:
> Hi Gyorgy,
>
> Did you encounter any errors?  If so can you please post your error log
> here?  It can be found in .metadata/.log
>
> György Földvári wrote:
>> Ooops!
>> I am afraid that there is a critical issue in 4.0.3. I just applied
>> it, and my project stopped building, therefoeI had to revert to 4.0.2.
>> The situation is:
>>
>> Managed Build C++ project which refers to similar projects in the same
>> workspace. Sources are in the src subfolder of the project root.
>> References to the other project are added to reach include files and
>> libs. Now include files of the referenced projects are not available
>> during build. It seems that -I is not generated correctly.
>>
>> Please confirm if anybody else has similar problems!!!
>>
>> Gyorgy
>>
>> Vivian Kong wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> CDT 4.0.3 is now available on the Europa update site
>>> (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/europa).  Please
>>> allow some time for the mirrors to get updated.
>>>
>>> For download instructions, please see the CDT Downloads page
>>> (http://www.eclipse.org/cdt/downloads.php).
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Vivian Kong
>>> IBM Eclipse CDT