From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ext Christopher Lang
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 9:44 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Saving a file takes forever...

Eclipse + CDT + Subclipse + Autotools Plugin

Hi,

since several weeks I am facing a problem that saving a file takes
5sec.+ which is quite anoying. Before submitting a bug I would like to
dig a bit into that problem.

What is the best way to get some information / log etc. on what Eclipse
is doing during these 5 sec.?

Many thanks

regards
Chris