[cdt-dev] Re: Using eclipse with an already existing project

I managed to work around the build and qmake problems using  ANT build. (if there's another, elegant way I would love to hear so).

However, I still cannot get my files indexed. Namely, I get messages of type "Could not find symbol SomeSymbol in index".
Can someone please help me in doing it?
I understand that Eclipse has the ability of generating the index according to the build results.

I built the application with the ANT builder. The build output was shown in the Eclipse console, but I did not get any indexing done.

My build.xml file looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="MyAppBuild" default="make">
    <description>
        Ant adaptor for Makefile - first try - RM, February 2008.
    </description>

    <target name="make" description="build MyApp">
        <exec executable="make">
        </exec>
    </target>

    <target name="qmake" description="qmake from start and make clean">
            <exec executable="/home/myPath/reQmake.sh">
            </exec>
        </target>

    <target name="clean" description="clean build">
        <exec executable="make">
            <arg value="clean"/>
        </exec>
    </target>