[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] Dependency checking
- From: Alex Chapiro <achapiro@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:11:34 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: <email@example.com>
Looks like for internal builder dependency checking doesn't work at all?
1) I cannot find any control to switch this function ON/OFF.
2) Simple test project builds always. Another one is not rebuilt after
include file it referenced had been changed. When I traced CDT code, I
see that MMB delegates this function to PDOMDependencyCalculator. This
guy just collects all potential dependencies, but doesn't check their
time stamps . Further it doesn't do it as well (or maybe I just missed
something?). Bug report 192870: is it about that?
Is it correct? If yes, was it fixed in CDT 5?