RE: [cdt-dev] How to hook into CDT project conversion process.

See the org.eclipse.cdt.core.projectConverter extension point and the ICProjectConverter interface.  It's pretty straightforward.  Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Thanks,
Warren

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Mark Espiritu
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:07 PM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: [cdt-dev] How to hook into CDT project conversion process.

Hi guys,
Is there a way to hook into the CDT's project conversion process?

We have completely redone our toolchain definitions for CDT4. However, we want our users to be able to load an old workspace and automatically convert the projects to the new toolchains. How can we automatically run our project conversion code alongside CDT project conversion?

Comments and suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Mark Espiritu

---