Re: [cdt-dev] Path mappings in .project file

At 02:31 PM 2/20/2008, Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva wrote:
>  This is doable today. You just need to tell the launch configuration to
> store itself in the project directory instead of the .metadata directory. In
> the launch configurations dialog, go to  the Common tab and select "Shared
> file" in the Save As groupbox. You will see that a launch configuration file
> appears in your project directory.

I guess I could generate this launch file as well with the path
mapping. However, from my quick testing here this seems to be a per
configuration setting. Is there a way to have all created
configurations have this mapping by default?

The preference--to live as a global launch config or in-project-- is not a property of the launch config. I.e., all you have to do is generate the launch config file in the project directory and Eclipse will expose it as a launch config to the user (well, you will need to cause the workbench to become aware of the file).

John

Back to the top