From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Conrad Berhorster
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 8:06 PM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: [cdt-dev] host include paths

Hello ,

i have written my own toolchain and everything works fine.
If i want to create a new managed makefile project, there are standard
includes as well in the project view as in Properties >> C/C++ General
>> Paths and symbols >> Includes.

But since i use different include paths, how can i get rid off this
/usr/local/include and /usr/include in my toolchain. Or better, how can
i redefine them.

ideas  are welcome c~