[cdt-dev] Project perspective lists MINGW includes for/in C++ Makefile project created with "other toolchain" option

Hello,

I've created a C++ Makefile project with the other toolchain option (i.e.
neither Cygwin nor MINGW) -- I'm on working Windows XP, and I need to use
the Microsoft compiler to build the plugin I'm writing -- but the MINGW
include directories are still listed in my project directory (even though
I've said I'm not using that toolchain). Can something be done about this?

Thanks,

- Olumide