[cdt-dev] Templates: how to use the help= attribute

Hi,

I am using the template engine to create projects with my content. I'd like to be able to have help specific to template displayed when the user hits F1 (or uses the help button).

I have tried numerous combination of using the help attribute in my template.xml, but can't get it to show anything (my help file is in a separate plugin).

Does anybody know how to get the help working in templates?

Derek

Back to the top