[cdt-dev] Deniz Özsen is on leave.

I will be out of the office starting 05/02/2008 and will not return until 07/02/2008.

Discover tomorrow's technology on today's phones... Visit the Symbian Stand, 8A77, Hall 8, at Mobile World Congress 2008, 11-14 February, Barcelona, Spain

Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row, Southwark, London, SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of its Affiliates accepts liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in compliance with Symbian corporate policy.