[cdt-dev] Replacing the update mirrors list

Hi,

Is it possible (via plugin) to change the list of mirror sites used when updating CDT? For our IDE we wish to host the CDT updates ourselves.

We want to do this so we can test the update with our plugins before making it available to our users (we have been burnt by incompatibilities in the past).

We are shipping 'standard' CDT (completely unchanged by us), so would like to do this via plugin rather than changing CDT.

Is this possible?

Thanks
--
Derek