From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:37 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Conf Calls

My $0.02 is that it's impossible for me to keep track of every single
bugzilla, and I probably try harder than most given that I'm leading a
team.  I definitely agree with Doug that it becomes hard to keep track
of what's going on everywhere.

I would find everyone's five minute status report actually useful to
hear, compared to the large amounts of silence that we have in our
regular calls.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             "Mikhail

             Khodjaiants"

             <Mikhail.Khodjaia
To nts@xxxxxxx> "CDT General developers list."

             Sent by:                  <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

             cdt-dev-bounces@e
cc clipse.org

Subject RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Conf Calls

             01/30/2008 07:03

             AM

             Please respond to

               "CDT General

             developers list."

             <cdt-dev@eclipse.

                   org>

In theory the information on who is working on what should be in
Bugzilla.
And we have so many committers that getting status reports would be
quite tedious. But I agree that we need to clarify the plans.

Regarding the time, I would prefer to start earlier.
Another issue is that many people who participate in the CDT calls also
participate in the DSDP/DD calls which happen to be at the same day. I
would suggest to change the schedule of one of these calls.

Regards,
Mikhail K.