[cdt-dev] Documentation for Team Shared Index?

Dear cdt-dev,

Andrew Fergusen asked me to post this question here as it is unanswered on newsgroups or in available documentation.

We have a large legacy C code base accessed via a network file system so performance is not great. We want to share the index generated by the fast indexer. Andrew pointed out there is a way to export the index. Export -> C/C++ -> Team Shared Index.

Could you tell me the steps to import this exported index? Andrew mentioned this probably happens during importing a project but I am not familiar doing that.

It would be nice to get the export and import of Team Shared Index into the documentation.

Regards,

=sudhir.

Back to the top