[cdt-dev] subclassing options

Hi all,

I've got the following setup in my toolchain:

toolchain
    C-compiler
        Option: optimization level (enum)
    C++-compiler
    linker
projecttype -- executable
    debug-configuration
        toolchain
            C-compiler
            C++-compiler
    release-configuration
        toolchain
            C-compiler
                Option: optimization level for release configs

The subclassed optimization level option for release configs look like this:

	  <tool
	     id="iar.arm5.toolchain.exe.release.c.compiler"
	     superClass="iar.arm5.toolchain.compiler">
	    <option
	       id="iar.arm5.toolchain.option.optLevel.release"
	       superClass="iar.arm5.toolchain.option.optLevel"
	       defaultValue="iar.arm5.toolchain.option.optLevel.highBalance"/>
	  </tool>

I'm trying to figure out how subclass the optimization-option such that it defaults to "highBalance" in release-configurations. Is it possible to subclass options like this?

--
/Jesper

Back to the top