[cdt-dev] Dynamically addiing enumerations to MBS tool options

Hi,

Using the MBS, I have added an enumerated option to my toolchain. I add enumerated options using <enumeratedOptionValue>. Is it possible to add enumerated options dynamically (programmatically)?

I know I can remove enumerated values by using the ManagedOptionValueHandler#isEnumValueAppropriate, but I'd like to build the list dynamically. Is this possible?

Derek

Back to the top