[cdt-dev] Can I get call graphs, fan in, fan out, etc. from Indexer?

This isn't really a development question, but I didn't find a forum for asking
questions about using CDT.  Hope this is the right forum.

I've used Eclipse for about a year for Java, but now have switched to doing C
development.  At first I didn't even think of Eclipse, thinking is was just
a Java tool, but I've now got CDT installed and so far I'm really happy with it.

In particular I like the static analysis that the Indexer does - I've inherited
some poorly documented code and it's really nice to be able to display call
trees and references to functions.

What I'd really like now is to get a report - something that shows the static
call graph of what functions call what other functions.  In particular I'm
interested in what functions are never called by anything.

I can go through the code one function at a time, click on every function
declaration, and ask for references - but it'd be nice to just be able to
get a report.  The Indexer obviously has that information, but I don't know
where or how to get it.

Is there a way to do that?  I've seen lots of Java plugins that do analysis,
but nothing for C.  If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Chris Moore