From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ext Schaefer, Doug
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 10:31 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] First gotcha with add/exclude children of FFS

Yes. Ken mentioned that one at the CDT summit. We should take a look and
try to understand why team team went that way, and, hopefully, give them
a hand a solving it. I'm afraid it might be something intrinisicly wrong
with the architecture, though. And I have doubts that the EFS solution
would be much better.

Doug