From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of subs
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 5:12 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Issue re ManagedValueOptionHandler

I have a ManagedValueOptionHandler for some options in my toolchain.

One of my options has a valueType of boolean (i.e displays as a
checkbox) and another has valueType of enumerated (i.e displays as a
combobox).

The optionhandler (EVENT_APPLY) for these options is being called when
the user makes a selection in the UI, rather than when pressing the
Apply (or OK) button. The optionhandler is not being called on Apply, OK or Cancel.

This means that I can't implement Cancel behaviour (I make changes on
EVENT_APPLY)

Is the above behaviour correct (I expected EVENT_APPLY to be called when
Apply or OK are pressed)? If so, any suggestions on how I can implement
Cancel?

p.s. I am using Eclipse 3.3.1.1 and CDT 4.0.2

Derek