RE: [cdt-dev] is it possible to share the PDOM between users?

The previously exported database is imported automatically. Per default
the export is written to <project-dir>/.settings/cdt-index.zip and it
will be found there. In case you change the export destination the
location is stored in
<project-dir>/.settings/org.eclipse.cdt.core.prefs.

==> You need to make sure that in the project you import, the
cdt-index.zip can be found at the default location, or that it contains
the prefs-file pointing to another location where the file can be found.

Markus.