RE: [cdt-dev] Indexer working different in Windows and Linux

Yes. At the least the paths would be different due to the differences in the Windows and Linux file systems.

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcio Moreno
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 6:36 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Indexer working different in Windows and Linux

But the project is the same. I have a clearcase view with the project and I open the project in linux.
After in windows I open the same workspace that I used in linux. And with this, in windows the indexer worked perfect.
Where are the paths that the indexer get to find the files ? Is it in "Path and Symbol" ?

Regards.
Marcio