[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [cdt-dev] Indexer working different in Windows and Linux
- From: "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:48:52 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AchZQSJWgqIJTctyRXGXhTPyjmI2VAAALMxQ
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] Indexer working different in Windows and Linux
The indexer is the same but it does rely on the external
header files you use to build your projects. If you don't have them on a
platform the indexer will have trouble understanding the code, just like a
I had a problem with indexer. When I was in
linux the indexer not indexer all methods and with the same configuration in
the windows it was indexed all methods.
There are a difference
between indexer in windows and in linux ?