[cdt-dev] Update from the Carbide team

Hi,

After several months of testing we're in the process of finishing up our latest release of Carbide.c++ which uses CDT 4.0.x. Although we ship our own build of CDT we are trying to keep it as close as possible to the public one. So when people on our team (Tim, Warren, Ed, Ling etc.) need to modify CDT to fix a bug they create a bugzilla and attach a patch. I've been letting most of these sit in the in-boxes to see if any of the other committers wanted to review them. Many have been committed that way and a few have ended up being targeted for CDT 5.0 because they look too much like new features for 4.0.x. The remaining ones I'm assigning to myself this week and will review and commit for 4.0.3 and 5.0.

Just wanted to let you all know what we are up to.

Regards - Ken

Back to the top