Re: [cdt-dev] Possibly CDT gets installed in the wrong folder...

I did it on my machine several times with different builds and they all behaved the same. Although I didn't start from the older CDT which was working fine, but rather got the latest CDT and installed it on the top of the latest Eclipse builds. This also happened on my colleges Linux machine when I helped him installing it for the first time.

Basically, I would use file-roller and uncompress the SDK build into my home folder. Then, I would do the same for the latest plugin for the Clear Case (com.r.cc.linux-20061107.zip). Then, I would start Eclipse and from within install the CDT build. Every time I would do that it would ended up in the configuration/eclipse/plugins folder.

Fedja