RE: [cdt-dev] First gotcha with add/exclude children of FFS

I think that's true today. We do support projects with linked resources
and generate makefiles with the real physical paths. That's how I
discovered linked resources worked where my added resources did not.

Doug Schaefer
Engineering Manager, Wind River Systems
and Eclipse CDT Project Lead