RE: [cdt-dev] Outstanding patches

What are you considered recent btw? I just send a patch to pr 186172 last week and it is not in the list…

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaefer, Doug
Sent: January 11, 2008 3:09 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Outstanding patches

Hey gang, I want to start publishing a regular report on outstanding patches. From my query, I find 114 bugs that are still assigned to the inbox and have attachments marked at patches (if you're attaching a patch, make sure you set the flag or we may miss it). Some of them are quite old and probably out of date. So I'll only post the most recent ones I can find. Let me know if you find this useful or can think of a better way to get this information out. And please, committers, if you have a moment, take a look at these.

ID

Sev

Assignee

Reporter

Status

TargetM

Summary

210125

nor

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Gerhard Schaber

NEW

---

[Scanner Discovery] Build output file not released

211142

nor

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Warren Paul

NEW

---

[Project] no scanner info for (uppercase) *.CPP files

211522

nor

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Warren Paul

NEW

---

Patch to fix a few possible NPE's

212031

maj

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Warren Paul

NEW

---

Need to reset CSettingEntryFactory when loading/applying configurations

212166

nor

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Ed Swartz

NEW

---

[patch] C/C++ Search View bugfixes and improvements

212474

nor

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Warren Paul

NEW

---

Makefile parser should check makefile device for included files

212525

min

cdt-debug-inbox@e...

Tarek Sammoud

NEW

---

Breakpoints are accepted on invalid lines

213690

nor

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Gerhard Schaber

NEW

---

[Scanner Discovery] Wrong resolution of linked resources

214454

min

cdt-debug-inbox@e...

Abeer Bagul

NEW

---

If actual number of stackframes is > 100, a dummy stackframe labelled ". . ." does not appear at the bottom

214463

nor

cdt-debug-inbox@e...

Michael Luber

NEW

---

During startup of a debug session, a disabled watchpoint is set anyway

214619

nor

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Ed Swartz

NEW

---

[patch] [class wizard] Base class list filtered incorrectly

214646

nor

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Andrew Ferguson

NEW

---

resolution failure case relating to class template instance implicit copy constructor

215056

nor

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Alex Chapiro

NEW

---

NullPointerExcpeption while parsing GCC output during build

215065

nor

cdt-core-inbox@ec...

Alex Chapiro

NEW

---

Two threadth deadlocked while using different synchronization model

Thanks,

Doug

Back to the top