RE: [cdt-dev] First gotcha with add/exclude children of FFS

Yes. In a lot of ways, the adds are the same as linked resources, just
done at the file system level.

Having said that, I'm starting to rethink that strategy. Why not just
use linked resources? This bug with managed build doesn't happen in that
case (I remember the team working on fixing that). Any opinions? I'll
give it some thought over the weekend. Things would be simpler if I was
only had to worry about exclusions.

Doug Schaefer
Engineering Manager, Wind River Systems
and Eclipse CDT Project Lead