RE: [cdt-dev] IConfiguration vs ICConfigurationDescription

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for the helpful answer! I figured out some of it myself, but your
post still made it much clearer.

I wondered if it was possible to include some of this info into the
(currently nonexistent) Javadoc comment of IConfiguration...

Best regards,
Andras