From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rong Chen
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 1:49 PM
To: 'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [cdt-dev] cdtcoretests.jar, cdtuitests.jar

I am trying to find source files for cdtcoretests.jar and ctduitests.jar. I only get one meaningful search result from google search http://www.nabble.com/Sources-of-cdtcoretests.jar-td14191414.html#a14197755 indicating the depository might be found at http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/ . But I couldn't find org.eclipse.cdt-core package from there. Would someone please advise me on how I can get the source files for cdtcoretests.jar and ctduitests.jar?

Thanks very much,

Rong

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted,
privileged and/or protected work product, and is meant solely for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto.

Back to the top