RE: [cdt-dev] IConfiguration vs ICConfigurationDescription

Hi Andras.

Sorry for delay, I was on vacation till today.
I hope you've solved your problem yourself by now.
But, may be, some comments are not too late.

So, ICConfigurationDescription represents configuration in CDT core
level,
and IConfiguration represents configuration in CDT build system level.

While only one CDT core implementation exists, there may be a lot of
different build systems. Existing Managed Build System is only one
among other ones.

ICConfigurationDescription, in principle, does not know about
build-system
specific features implemented by IConfiguration instances. So we should
change "common" properties in ICConfigurationDescription, and build
system-
related properties in IConfiguration implementor. When
setProjectDescription()
called, both changes would be applied.
With best regards, Oleg Krasilnikov