From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcio Moreno
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:19 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Error in Indexing with #define

Hi Doug

  Do you have a prediction when this features will be integrated in CDT ?

Thanks,
Marcio

On Jan 9, 2008 1:54 PM, Marcio Moreno < marcio.marar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hm...

Thanks Doug.

Marcio Moreno

On Jan 9, 2008 1:20 PM, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, that would be a bug.

We've struggled with producing a good context inside macro expansion for the search features.

Doug Schaefer
Engineering Manager, Wind River Systems
and Eclipse CDT Project Lead