From: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 3:56 PM
To: eclipse. org-planning-council; Cross project issues
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Updated Ganymede Milestone & RC Dates ::For Review

Everyone:

I've taken the liberty of filling in the missing dates in the Ganymede M & RC table [1], and maked these as 'tentative / not yet approved'.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede#Milestones_and_Release_Candidates

We could have a F2F vote on these at EclipseCON, but it might be just as effective to do a mailing list vote -- the usual approach of "if no one complains and a few weeks go by, the resolution passes by default."

At any rate, the dates are there. Have a look and complain or adjust them if necessary. ;-)

Nick