[cdt-dev] Programmatic includes/symbols discovery

Title: Programmatic includes/symbols discovery

Hell guys,

Is there a way to programmatically invoke some code so that CDT discovers includes and symbols from a given log file and stores the values in the project properties so that the indexer can use these values to work properly?

I have managed to change the project properties programmatically so that all necessary properties (build output file, compiler command, ...) for the discovery are set.

If I now start the BuildOutputReaderJob it reads the log file but the discovered elements are not stored in the project properties.

Can anybody give me a hint?

Greetings Marko

Back to the top