[cdt-dev] Disassembly proposals, part 2

Hi,

I have added the brief description of the disassembly viewer to the wiki page - http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/DD/DisassemblyView.
Currently it is implemented for our debug model without the syntax highlighting. I still have some race condition issues (which is the price we have to pay for running many asynchronous tasks) but I am confident that it can be fixed.
At the same time I have to admit that I still have doubts regarding the approach I have taken - sometimes it seems too generic and overcomplicated.
We definitely need a discussion using this document as a starting point.

Best regards and happy New Year,
Mikhail Khodjaiants
ARM Limited.

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top