RE: [cdt-dev] M4 Plan

I can apply it right now. Or should I wait for Sunday?

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: 14 December 2007 20:58
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] M4 Plan

Hey gang, M4 seems to be available now (I guess I missed the announcement). Mikhail K, we should apply the patch on Sunday so that it makes the build on Monday morning. We’ll race to see who does it. So starting Monday, you’ll need the M4 platform for HEAD.

And that’s it from me from here, if you need to get a hold of me over the weekend, my home e-mail is dschaefer at rogers dot com. Otherwise, see you on the other side.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top