[cdt-dev] Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Disassembly proposals

Thanks Mikhail,
Thank you for the update, I only have a couple of questions about the proposal so far:

1) Is the only purpose of the DisassemblyWindowManager to clean up disassembly windows when their corresponding debuggers exit?
2) To clarify: is the ISourceDisplay adapter still to be provided by the specific debug model and is the implementation expected to call DissassemblyWindowManager.openEditor()?

Thanks
Pawel

P.S. If you prefer you can just add the answers to the Wiki.

Mikhail Khodjaiants wrote:
Hi,

I have updated the wiki page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/DD/DisassemblyView) and added the proposals for the disassembly window management which is the simple part of the task. Please, feel free to add your comments.
Currently I am working on the document that describes the viewer proposals and trying to prototype it at the same time (or vice versa I should say). I'll try to post it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Mikhail Khodjaiants
ARM Limited

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.