From: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim Moir
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 10:30 AM
To: platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-releng-dev] 3.4M4 status

There aren't any more scheduled builds toward 3.4M4.  Could all teams provide status on I20071213-0010 so I know who intends to  contribute  to the rebuild.

Kim

------

Attachments are virus free!

This message has been scanned for viruses at the originating end by

Nemx Anti-Virus for MS Exchange Server/IMC

        http://www.nemx.com/products/antivirus

------