RE: [cdt-dev] Scanner Configuration Info Missing

BTW, I’m using IManagedProject.createConfiguration(parent, id) to create the configuration. I’m surprised this method didn’t take care of this stuff for me.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:22 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Scanner Configuration Info Missing

Hey gang,

I’m working on a project converter for my new build definitions. I have the conversion working well except for the scannerConfiguration which ends up missing from the .cproject file and I get no Includes. Is there a quick method for initializing the scannerConfiguration information for a cconfiguration?

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems