RE: [cdt-dev] "assert" in cdt source vs. java compiler versions inprojects

I've verified that if I check one of these projects out from the repository,
I get the
1.4/1.4 settings you mention.  Presumably this is because the repository
version has
.settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs; I see no such file in the
cdt-master-xxxxx.zip files, so
that partially explains that.  But when I get the sources from there, where
is it getting
the Java Compiler settings such that they are different in the different
projects?