From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: 05 December 2007 17:26
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Reminder Dec Monthly call

Hi Doug,
In the discussion about bug 210558 we decided to talk in a call about whether we want to introduce an additional dependency on internal Platform packages in the Modules view.
Cheers,
Pawel

Doug Schaefer wrote:

Just a reminder of the call tomorrow (Thursday). At this stage I really have nothing for the agenda. So we can use it for anything you’d like to bring up.

Dial in info is here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/calls

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.