RE: [cdt-dev] Outline view: filter by type

Hi,

you could define your own filter type by extending the extension point
"org.eclipse.cdt.ui.CElementFilters".
Please see also the filters defined in the file "plugin.xml" of plug-in
"org.eclipse.cdt.ui", e.g.

      <filter
            targetId="org.eclipse.cdt.ui.COutlinePage"
            name="%HideUsingDirective.label"
            enabled="false"
            description="%HideUsingDirective.description"

class="org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.filters.UsingDirectiveFilter"
            id="org.eclipse.cdt.ui.COutlinePage.UsingDeclarationFilter">
      </filter>

HTH
--
Anton Leherbauer