[cdt-dev] CDT 4.0.2 Release Candidate

Hey gang,

With zero bugs open on 4.0.2 I declare the following build the release candidate for 4.0.2.

    http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/4.0.2/I.I200711280800/index.html

Please take it out for a spin. Remember that the master zip is an archived update site and you need to install it with the update manager. If you do need to expand it manually, you need to unzip the feature jars and the core.win32 plugin jar into directories of the same name (without the .jar suffix).

If we find and fix any critical bugs we will do a respin. If not, let’s give until Friday noon Ottawa time to declare this build as 4.0.2.

Vivian, could you please turn off the nightly builds of 4.0.2. We’ll need to reset the releng scripts for 4.0.3 next week. I’ll also walk you through the process of releasing the 4.0.2 bit a bit later.

Thanks everyone for your hard work on this maintenance release. The CDT keeps getting better with time J.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems