[cdt-dev] Class not found error with (non org.eclipse.cdt) Junit plug-in testsuite

Title: Class not found error with (non org.eclipse.cdt) Junit plug-in testsuite

Is anyone having a problem running Junit plug-in testsuites with Eclipse 3.3.x?

I can run the org.eclipse.cdt testsuites (ex. Org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.tests) with it all right
but not my own suite, which ran ok with Eclipse 3.2.1
I'm getting "class not found 'mytestsuite name'" with it and the test class isn't loaded at all.
I see that someone had a similar problem a while ago
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform/msg22804.html
but the solution mentioned there didn't help me, and neither have various other things I've tried.

Any clue or help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Miwako

Back to the top